NOW HIRING RECENT CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER GRADUATES IN NEBRASKA
|Route:||Over the Road|
RECENT GRADUATES!! Kold Trans is proud to announce our Training Program for qualified individuals that have recently graduated CDL school with no experience or no recent over the road experience. Have you graduated with your Class-A CDL but lack the EXPERIENCE to land a good trucking job? Begin your journey with Kold Trans and gain the experience you need to start your career in the trucking industry. Kold Trans’ certified trainers are ready to provide you with outstanding, paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Kold Trans! Recent CDL Grads will spend 28 paid days behind the wheel of a trainer’s truck hauling loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customer’s needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part? You will have a career with a trucking company that truly cares about drivers and their families. Your family, your home, your work, your health. You have a lot of priorities in your life, but at Kold Trans, we have just one…YOU! Kold Trans has been putting drivers FIRST since we started in 2014! Our excellent home time, competitive pay package, variety of opportunities, regular pay increases, and other extras are just a few of the ways Kold Trans shows its professional drivers how much they are valued. By attending the Kold Trans training program in just 4 weeks, you can be on your way to earning a comfortable living, good benefits, and a career that won’t be outsourced. Apply today or call (855) 711-4941 to speak with Rosalina or Mario to learn more about our Recent CDL Grad opportunity with Kold Trans!
- Medical Insurance after 60 days through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 21 years of age
- Pass DOT physical and a Functional Capacity Exam (FCE)
- No DWI/DUI in the last five years
- No failed or refused drug testing
- No more than two moving violations in the last two years
- Must have good driving safety record
- No more than one preventable accident in the last three years.