CDL A Grad Truck Driver Training
|Route:||Over the Road|
Have you graduated with your Class-A CDL but lack the EXPERIENCE to land a good trucking job? Begin your journey with Kold Trans and gain the experience you need to start your career in the trucking industry! Recent CDL Grads will spend 28 paid days behind the wheel of a trainer’s truck hauling loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customer’s needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Don't have your CDL A? We'll help you find a school.
- Medical Insurance after 60 days through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 21 years of age
- Pass DOT physical and a Functional Capacity Exam (FCE)
- No DWI/DUI in the last five years
- No failed or refused drug testing
- No more than two moving violations in the last two years
- Must have good driving safety record
- No more than one preventable accident in the last three years.